VIEWS

miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2021

LAS MEJORES BALADAS HEAVIES: "SECOND TO ONE"


SECOND TO ONE

HAMMERFAL (Feat.) NOORA LOUHIMO

Second to One es una balada del grupo HAMMERFALL. 

Cuenta con la participación como invitada especial de NOORA LOUHIMO, vocalista de la banda  de Power Metal, BATTLE BEAST.

LETRA EN INGLÉS

You can never escape from your heart

That inner guide, the voice in the dark

Stop and listen just once in a while

To what it has to say

I remember the day when we met

Your love was true, my life was a mess

I knew fate was a one-way street

But we were meant to be

You're my honest cause

Never ending strife to become better than I am

You're the sweetest sound

The note that explains the symphony

I know I can't hide anymore

My head is up, my feet on the floor

And you know I cannot lie anymore

When I look into your eyes

Fear of failure will all bring us down

To darkened places where dreams go to die

I pretend to be strong, but I'm weak

You make my life complete

Everything must change yet remain the same

But nothing stays forever

I will take your pain

You are my everlasting flame

My second to one

Oh, I cannot lie

No, I cannot hide when I look into your eyes

Everything I say

Everything I do, I do for you

I will resurrect

I have found myself, a knight in shining armour

When you call my name

I will be your needle for the pain

My second to one

SECOND TO ONE

HAMMERFALL (Feat.) NOORA LOUHIMO


No hay comentarios: